Bart meets Comic Book Guy outside the Googolplex Theater with his Kremlin, hoping to know more information about getting a copy of Bonestorm II. Comic Book Guy tells him that he needs to get to the Java Server before a nerd does in order to complain about the newest McBain film, so he can tell Bart if there is any more ways to get the game.
The two race a nerd to the Java Server. Outside the building, Comic Book Guy tells Bart that there is no more copies of Bonestorm II left, as Professor Frink bought all the remaining copies, much to Bart's frustration. Bart then decides to find Frink.
- Race the nerd to the Java Server.
- The Nerd Car can make mistakes often during the race, make sure to take advantage of this.
- There's several obstacles in the route to the Java Server that you can use to try and crash the nerd into.
- You can't cut through the park area for a shortcut here, as taking it will cause you to shoot past your destination.
An ominous, dramatic tune will play, reminiscent of the fighting music from Star Trek. This tune is shared with Nerd Race Queen.
Bart: Hey, Jabba the Fat, you know where I can get a copy of Bonestorm II?
Comic Book Guy: Yes, I have no time to converse with you, I must be the first to register my disgust on the internet regarding the new McBain film. The action was dismal and the nudity was frustratingly fleeting. We better get going.
Bart: Quick! To the Fat-Mobile! (laughs)
Comic Book Guy: Yes, I suppose, but must we call it that?
(Comic Book Guy and Bart arrive at the Java Server before the nerd)
Comic Book Guy: I'm happy to report that your quest for Bonestorm II is quite futile. Professor Frink posted a message on my news group, alt.furryanimals.fanfiction.net, that he has bought up all of the remaining videogames.
Comic Book Guy: I thank you not to moan in my mid-sized vehicle.
- Bart calls the Comic-Book Guy "Jabba the Fat" as a reference to Jabba the Hutt, a character from Star Wars. Also he calls his car the "Fat-Mobile", as a reference to Batman's car, the Batmobile.
- The title of this mission is a reference to the Latin phrase "Vox Populi", which translates to "the voice of the people".
- A video play through of this mission is available here.
|Level 2 Missions|
|Detention Deficit Disorder • Weapons of Mass Delinquency • Vox Nerduli • Bart 'n' Frink • Better Than Beef • Monkey See Monkey D'oh • Cell-Outs • Dial B for Blood|