Homer returns to Marge, following the events of the previous mission, only for Marge to tell Homer that he's late for work at the Nuclear Power Plant, and there's an evaluation with Mr. Smithers, who will be moving Homer to a new office if he fails. Homer then panics, over fears of his scorpion farm being discovered, and decides to go and talk to Lenny, who tells him that Mr. Smithers is at the Kwik-E-Mart.
- Talk To Marge
- Go To The Krusty Burger By The Graveyard
- Talk To Lenny + Buy The Plow King From Barney (or summon it from a phone box if already bought)
- Drive To The Kwik-E-Mart
- Destroy Smithers' Car Before He Reaches The Power Plant
- Although the Plow King that is required to start this mission is useful for destruction, you have the ability to switch to another vehicle before entering the Plow King if you wish to use something else.
- Mr. Smithers will be driving Mr. Burns' Limo, which is a very durable vehicle that is tougher to move thanks to its heavy weight. It is significantly slower than it normally is, however, so it is easy to keep pace with it, even for the Plow King.
- Be mindful of your vehicle's condition, as it can be easy to damage your own vehicle during the destruction process.
- You can take your time, as the mission will not fail until Mr. Smithers reaches the Power Plant, which is a ways away from the Kwik-E-Mart.
The player will hear this upon failing the mission:
A fanfare will play upon completing the mission:
Marge Simpson: Homie, you're late for work, and today's your workplace evaluation with Mr. Smithers.
Homer Simpson: (alarmed gasp) He'll find my scorpion farm! Then where will my scorpions live?! Only one person can help me - Lenny!
(Homer drives to the Krusty Burger by the cemetery)
Lenny Leonard: Hey Homer, how about a breakfast churro?
Homer: (worriedly) No time! Tell me where to find Mr. Smithers!
Lenny: Eh, I think I saw him at the Kwik-E-Mart. More breakfast churros for Lenny!
Homer: I'm gonna need a car with a little more junk in the trunk if I'm gonna take him out. I wonder if Barney still has the Plow King?
(Homer sees Barney for the use of his Plow King)
Homer: Barney, can I borrow the Plow King?
Barney Gumble: Take what you want, sexy leprechaun! Just don't shoot me with that dart gun! Ooooooh...!
(Homer drives over to the Kwik-E-Mart as he sees Mr. Smithers and destroys his limousine)
Mr. Smithers: Argh! My convertible! I just waxed and undercoated....
Homer: That's what you get for expecting me to do the job for which I am paid!
- Mr. Smithers' Limo is significantly slower than normal.
- The mission's title is a reference to the movie Office Space.
- A video play through of this level is available here.
|Level 1 Missions|
|The Cola Caper • S-M-R-T • Petty Theft Homer • Office Spaced •Blind Big Brother • Flowers By Irene • Bonestorm Storm • The Fat and Furious • This Old Shanty|