For general information on cards, see Collector Cards.
Collector cards are cards that can be found in each level of The Simpsons: Hit & Run. Each level contains seven cards, and each card references an episode of The Simpsons. This is a list of collector cards in Level 1.
Home Made Football
- Description: The pet project Homer is forced to abandon so he can work on his magic bat.
- Episode: Homer at the Bat
- Location: Below Bart's window in the Simpsons' house garden.
- Description: When given a choice between crab juice and a certain sugary soft drink, Homer chooses the crab juice--several cans of it. Unfortunately there's no nearby bathroom...
- Episode: The City of New York vs. Homer Simpson
- Location: On the roof of the Kwik-E-Mart.
- Description: Grown in the jungle primeval by inmates of a south American insane asylum, these mercilessly hot peppers are fuel for Homer's mystical journey to find his soul mate.
- Episode: El Viaje Misterioso de Nuestro Jomer (The Mysterious Voyage of Homer)
- Location: Found in Chief Wiggum’s garden.
- Description: Homer's dream recliner, purchased for him by his long-lost half-brother Herb Powell.
- Episode: Brother, Can You Spare Two Dimes?
- Location: Alleyway near Stonecutters entrance.
- Description: The ancient and revered artifact that is most sacred to the secret order of Stonecutters. Used as a bib and hanky by Homer. Also used to clean his ears.
- Episode: Homer the Great
- Location: Inside the Stonecutters tunnel above the table.
- Description: Homer's greatest rival at work. The inanimate carbon rod first beat him out for employee of the month, then was credited with saving the space shuttle crew upon re-entry.
- Episode: Deep Space Homer
- Location: High platform inside the Power Plant.
Mr. Sparkle Box
- Description: The mascot for a popular Japanese cleaning product, that just happens to bear an uncanny resemblance to Homer J. Simpson.
- Episode: In Marge We Trust
- Location: On top of a trailer with a box connected to the back, inside the trailer park.
- As shown in a prerelease video released on IGN in May 2003, a collector card can be seen on top of Wiggum's house, but the player cannot access the roof of the house in the final game meaning that it is possible that this collector card was moved into the backyard.